INTERN SUMMER 2024
As a Bognet Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in the field while learning about the commercial construction industry and exploring a potential career path. You will be paired with a mentor and work within a close-knit team of employee-owners who will show you the ropes while demonstrating the Bognet Way.
Skills you will Learn:
- Experience the Procore platform (Uploading drawings, Completing Daily Reports)
- Communication and collaboration with our amazing team of employee owners.
- Observation of all phases of commercial construction projects.
- Preparation of daily construction reports.
- Overseeing Subcontractor work activities to ensure timely and accurate performance.
- Project layout, construction drawing and trade coordination, verification of site conditions, tracking of materials, safety and quality control.
- Perform various responsibilities as assigned by the Superintendent or Assistant Project Manager.
- The applicant must be a current student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work a 40 hour week for the duration of the internship.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.
- Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, initiative, and ability to follow direction.
Bognet Construction provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.