ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for identifying and managing construction projects to deliver exceptional results for our clients and generate profits for Bognet. The Assistant Project Manager should lead by example and personify The BOGNET Way.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Studies bid specs carefully, looking for potential issues before we ever start the job.
- Provides information to the Senior PM/Team Leader to ensure that they are prepared for Bognet Executive Team meetings.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the status of every project under your control.
- Ensures that every project is managed to maximize client satisfaction.
- Ensures that the project quality control plan is in effect and followed.
- Ensures that the punch list is completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Completes and distributes meeting minutes within 72 hours of progress meetings.
- Returns all calls and emails within 24 hours.
- Prepares, completes and submits O&M manuals to clients within 30 days of substantial completion.
- Ensures that the job processes are followed in accordance with policy.
- Maintains adherence to Bognet’s standards of safety.
- Proactively monitors the progress of the project through updated schedules.
- Resolves scope problems with subcontractors.
- Participates in companywide events, such as meetings, socials, etc.
- Ensures company contractual standards are being met prior to performing work.
Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management, or a related field preferred or 2+ years of work experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must know Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Project) and Procore a plus.
Must be self – motivated & punctual.
Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally.
Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech.
Bognet Construction provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.